Monday, June 18, 2007

Dippsy do

Week: 46mi in five days of running. I was hoping for about 10 additional miles, but it just didn't happen. Really tired at week's end when the extra running might have been possible. For consistancy's sake, I'll try to keep the "streak" rolling into this next week. 60 in 6 would be nice, and a solid hillworkout would also nicely compliment my ideal flirtation with the four hour training run.

June 17

8mi, 59:46: Wow did I feel like crap today! I'm not exactly sure why, but everything felt like jello. HIKED for 2+ hours as well this morning, but I really didn't anticipate blaming anything on that. So it goes I suppose. Perhaps yesterday's "speed" is the culprit? (ax)

June 16

7mi, 45:12: SPEED. A solid tempo run on trails to town. The middle 14 min at sub-6min, "tempo" pace and the rest of the run felt slow in comparison.

No comments: