Monday, April 20, 2009

At Rest

April 13-19

40mi. Another 5 day week. I took it pretty easy for two days after Sun Mountain and then started running again with a 3mi day :) The next four runs were all in the 8-12 range, inluding an very nice run on Saturday morning the Andrew and Eric, and a nice late day jaunt on the community trail last night. Still lots of snow on Rader Creek, but its packed down and very runnable - for now. Its supposed to be close to 80 degrees today.

Also a great 4-6mile hike in Pipestone Canyon on Saturday afternoon with the Bondis. LOTS of outside time this past weekend!

The Sunflower Iron (22mi) is in another two weeks. I'll aim for around 50mpw until after that, and then I guess we'll start to go longer. I should get my Wasatch trail work date figured out pretty soon as well...

No comments: