Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rebound

May 27

13mi+, 1:51. Postal. Feeling much better than I did last week. A non-petrol cruise into town so that I could mail a couple of letters. 80% on trail. Some definite ups and downs. A busy week ahead to finish some book art, but I'll hope to parcel out some running as well. (rad)

May 19-25: 30mi. Oi! Not such a good week... Chalk it up to too burning the candle at both ends last week. Not planning to do much better in the week ahead, but after that I'm golden until Afton! 4 days of really relaxed running and several other failed attempts to leave the house. That being said, I did rest enough for a solid 32:39 performance at the Mazama 10k trail race this past Saturday. Lest anyone think that my legs move anywhere near that fast, its 100% certain that the course was short. 1/2mi sorta short!

No comments: