Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Another long one...

May 1

16+, 2:40ish: Dan Kuperburg, owner/opperator of the very fine Chewuch Inn and my co-Wasatch conspirator, picked me up after the first 5-6mi of the Sunflower Relay course. Thusly, we did our first real run of the year together. It might have been 16, perhaps a little more or less. Basically, I ran from home to Twisp through a variety of terrain, dirt roads and trails.

Things confirmed today: having company on the longer distance runs is nice AND I tend to run faster than I should when by myself. Felt really great today even though this was my second 2.5+ hour run in 4 days. A little easier on the miles (and hills) for the rest of the week. (cas II)
NOTE: 2 full bottles H20 and 1 Cliff Bar

April 30th

4mi, 31:24: An easy shake-out kind of run. Even with the walk yesterday I felt just a little sluggy still on the heels of Saturday's long run. Steady as she goes.. (ax)

No comments: